Full paper describing work not previously published or presented must strictly conform to the IEEE conference format. From the link below you can download the IEEE template for the full papers in .doc format. Full paper length could not exceed four pages.
Full papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® system.
IEEE are very strict about the requirements for converting application files to full-text PDF for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. Please follow the detailed instructions for ELMA 2023 full paper upload:
1) Proofread your ready paper thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision. Make sure that ISBN is appearing on paper first page, all style and formatting requirements from the full paper template are met. Save as PDF complain file.
2) Validate final paper file in IEEE PDF eXpress site. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to check PDFs that have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility.
Log in to https://ieee-pdf-express.org
Enter the following:
- 58392X for the Conference ID
- Your email address and password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
Upload your file to IEEE PDF eXpress for validation and download the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF version of your paper.
IEEE PDF eXpress is not a manuscript-collection system and does not replace the conference's submission system. Once authors verify that they have the IEEE Xplore-compatible version of their manuscript, they will still need to upload the file to the Easy Chair Conference management system .
3) Upload verified full paper in Easy Chair Conference Management System. Upload files as a Updated Contribution – full paper. Upload IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs only.
4) IEEE requires all publications to be cross-checked for plagiarism to ensure originality of the content. Acceptable similarity level is below 30%.
5) All participants of ELMA 2023, with successfully uploaded and accepted full papers, will be contacted after the conference to approve electronic copyright agreement form.